REACH OUT PLAN
PLAN FOR REACHING OUT TO UNDERPRIVILEGED FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
1. I personally didn’t meet any family in my area who are struggling to educate their child or are not educating them at all! I definitely will move out of my area and find such people to raise awareness with them and help them with any concerns they might have.
2. I’ll keep the following points in mind when I educate this group of people:
A. Laws about child labor
B. How will the government help them!
C. The triangle of paradigm
D. Through which schemes can they educate their child/children
E. Any myths they might believe to be true
F. Organizations/NGOs which can help them when it comes o educating their child/children
PLAN FOR REACHING OUT TO PEOPLE WHO EMPLOY CHILD LABORERS
1. Since I reached out to a large number of people in the first campaign, I aim to reach out to an even bigger audience this time. But I will take it slow and steady.
2. I will take all the COVID 19 precautions and then reach out to these people in person
3. I’ll keep the following points in mind when I educate this group of people:
A. Laws around child labor
B. The consequences around hiring children to work in factories and other places if they are underage
C. How he/she can spread the knowledge about child labor with their customers
D. Why should they leave the underaged children they have employed?
PLAN FOR REACHING OUT TO PEOPLE WHO ARE BYSTANDERS TO CHILD LABOR
1. There are tons and tons of people who just keep watching these horrible things and sometimes even make videos of the same, and educating them is of the utmost importance.
2. I’ll be doing this before and after Diwali because that a time when we see small children working in these cracker factories and other harmful industries as well.
3. Ill reach out to these people through meeting them in person but also spreading awareness through social media.
4. I’ll keep the following points in mind when I educate this group of people:
A. The triangle of paradigm
B. Laws about child labor and its consequences
C. Every way in which they can help including the government schemes, funding a child, connecting with NGOs, and the importance of introspecting why they were watching a crime happen!?
CONTENT THAT I WILL BE USING FOR REACHING OUT TO PEOPLE INCLUDES: